Safety and eco-friendliness
It 'proved that the STONIA® is an absolutely safe material for human health as well as the natural environment. The first has a low VOC content, ie volatile organic compounds such as benzene, toluene, methane, harmful to health. Moreover, the is an inert chemical material, that does not produce emissions, for this is highly salutary. As for the colors of STONIA®, they are all approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, being devoid of toxic ingredients, heavy metals and elements carcinogenic.
Care & Cleaning
STONIA®, as mentioned, It is a material capable of durable and again keep for many years. Its formulation has been designed with care so that proves resistant to wear, time and accidental events that can happen in the home environment, but there are some simple maintenance and cleaning rules to follow.The
The operations to be performed on the STONIA® are few:
• rinse with warm water and dry with soft cloth operations are to be carried out on a daily basis and in the case of stains.
• to remove grease stains, oil, perfume, came, blood and mercurocromo use an abrasive sponge with detergent containing ammonia.
• of lemon juice to remove stains, coffee, you, vinegar, ketchup, vegetable oils, lily pollen, saffron, ink, shoe polish, mold, iodine and to remove cigarette burns and scratches. significant use an abrasive sponge with bleach, rinse with warm water and dry with soft cloth.
• to remove stains from nail polish to your nails use an abrasive sponge with acetone detergent, rinse with warm water and dry with soft cloth.
• to remove water stains, Mineral soap and use an abrasive sponge with vinegar or descaling, rinse with warm water and dry with soft cloth.
Here then are some practical tips to extend the life of your surfaces in STONIA®:
• inadvisable to base hot objects directly on the floor, better to use special trivet.
• discouraged pour boiling water directly on the surface of sinks in STONIA®, better to open the cold water tap.
• not to cut or chop directly on the floor: better to use special cutting boards.
• stains caused by chemicals must be removed with soft cloth, soap and large quantities of water.
RESIDENTIAL 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Permanently installed STONIA® Solid Surfaces sheets and shapes (the “Product”) are warranted by Snogen Corporation to the original owner. STONIA® Solid Surfaces must be fabricated and installed by STONIA® certified Fabricator/Installer, used and maintained in accordance with instructions provided by Snogen Corporation
Snogen Corporation at its sole option will repair or replace, without charge, such Product if it fails due to a manufacture defect during the first ten (10) years after the date of initial installation. This includes necessary real cost charges needed to repair or replace the Product. Although Snogen Corporation shall make its best effort to repair or replace with the best possible color match to the original as possible, Snogen Corporation cannot guarantee the exact color in the event of repair or replacement. All instructions for filling a claim under this limited warranty are available from your dealer and fabrication/installation source or by contacting Snogen Corporation directly.
This limited warranty is transferable during the 10-year period following initial installation only when the new owner notifies Snogen Corporation in writing.
This warranty excludes the following:
01. Minor conditions such as stains, scratches, water spots and burns;
02. Failure to comply with Snogen Corporation’s instructions including fabrication, installation, care, maintenance, etc;
03. Any products moved from their original place of installation;
04 Seam appearance of any adhesive, caulk or other accessory items;
05. Color variation from the sample;
06. Color variation within different lots;
07. Exact color match as a result of Product replacement or repair is not guaranteed;
08. Failure caused by other substructure support;
09. Misuse, abuse (including impact damage and contact with chemical reagents not intended for use with Product);
10. Improper fabrication, installation, handling or maintenance;
11. Damage caused by excessive heat; or by an act of nature;
12. Workmanship of Fabricators or Installers;
13. Damages from other than manufacturing defect;
14. Any Product installed or located outdoors, such as outdoor, kitchens, BBQ work surfaces, or in heated areas
such as saunas, steam rooms, and shower pans;
15. In-Carton products including components made from STONIA®
16. Any Product installed in recreational vehicles;
17. Any Product fabricated and installed in commercial applications;
18. Fabrication, Installation, Modification or Repairs made by other than STONIA® Certified Fabricator Installer;
Snogen Corporation’s obligation hereunder is limited solely to the repair or replacement including necessary reasonable real cost charges of the Products purchased hereunder. Except as to what is stated in this limited warranty herein, Snogen Corporation makes no warranties, express or implied, in respect to the Product, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties hereby are expressly disclaimed. Snogen Corporation does not warrant that the Product will meet the end users’ requirements. Snogen Corporation shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost good will, lost profits, lost business, or other indirect economic damages, and further including injury to property, whether such claim is based on theories of contract, negligence, tort (including strict liability) or otherwise, as a result of breach of any warranty regardless of whether Snogen Corporation was advised, had other reason to know, or in fact knew of the possibility of such damages.
SOME COUNTRIES, STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION STATED ABOVE, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH WILL VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY, STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE.
To request warranty service, contact your original fabricator/installer. You must present the original sales receipt or produce proof of purchase and installation of STONIA® Solid Surfaces, which clearly proves the Product purchase and date of installation, in order to obtain service under this limited warranty. For more information about this warranty, please contact to Snogen Corporation at the address below: