STONIA® is a material capable of many years of easy upkeep due to its extreme durability. Its formulation has been designed to be resistant to wear and accidents that can happen in the home environment. However, there are some simple maintenance and cleaning guidelines to make sure your product remains at its best quality:
• Rinse with warm water and dry with soft cloth.
• To remove deep stains from oil, perfume, blood, and acids, use an abrasive sponge with detergent containing ammonia.
• To remove stains of coffee, tomatoes, saffron, ink, shoe polish, mold, iodine, and cigarette burns, use lemon juice, rinse with
warm water, and dry with a soft cloth. For tougher stains, use an abrasive sponge with bleach, rinse with warm water, and dry
with a soft cloth.
• To remove stains from nail polish, use an abrasive sponge with acetone detergent, rinse with warm water, and dry with soft
• To remove water stains, use mineral soap an abrasive sponge with vinegar or descaling solution, rinse with warm water, and
dry with soft cloth.
Practical tips to extend the life of your STONIA® surfaces:
• Use trivets when placing hot objects on the surface to protect from heat damage.
• Do not pour boiling water directly on the surface for cleaning.
• Cutting and chopping directly on the surface can degrade the finish. We recommend using cutting boards.
• Chemical stains are best removed as soon as possible to prevent long-term damage.